“𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧.” ~ John Quincy Adams
Proud dad, family guy and friend.
Passionate about using (life-long) curiosity, empathy, discovery, learning and early adopter technology enthusiasm to impact and enable people.
Marketing, communications, editorial and digital strategy professional; connecting the dots between people and technology, from start-ups to global leaders; founder of Symplegades.
Built relationships and alliances with world-class partners, both the usual behemoth suspects and many unknowns who became the new leaders.
Board, advisory and influencer capacities, such as: global Internet of Things Community organization, Adobe Insiders and Constellation Research — as well as community, volunteer and non-profit entities.
Actively involved in:
– impact of marketing, creativity, branding and innovation
– social media, influencer relations and thought leadership
– similarities and differences between consumer and business marketing
– digital transformation, cloud/SaaS and analytics
– the future of work and employee/customer experience
– diabetes, digital health and med-tech
– design thinking (and actions!)
– acronyms of emerging tech—IoT, AI, AR, VR, +
– advocacy for improving education and empowering people
Forbes Top 50 CMOs by Social Influence and Top 100 Digital Transformation Influencers lists, among various other industry highlights.
Storytelling, communication and interaction serve as windows AND mirrors.
“𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.”
~ Leonardo da Vinci
Superheroes fan (both those who wear capes and the [extra]ordinary people who don’t each day).
Always a New Yorker-at-heart (and Brooklyn-born!), but living in North Carolina for many years.
Two things you’ll frequently hear from me:
- Digital transformation is often seen as tech-first, but it’s people-centric and more about the transformation of behaviors and outcomes reinforced by innovation.
- The future of work (and life) is reliant on the ongoing present of education (in all ways, formats and environments).
Glad to connect, collaborate and help or advise—aiming to bring people together to make a meaningful impact.
So, let’s connect … iangertler on most platforms, including those below.